Monday, August 13, 2007

Tom Yam Week....

I think I'm getting old and old...I cant remember what I want to write, I feel there's a lot for me to write for I have missing for the pass week and there's a lot of stuff happend to me.

Friday
Well, I had a bad migrainne on Friday nite, I still remember I puke out the lunch I had in Dome all my beef burger+ my old fashion vanilla milk shake beside the road. I still duno how I managed to drive back home when the pain is so teruk...once I reached home, I asked my nephew to massage me and ask him keep quiet a while so I can get a good sleep. I hope the pain will gone when I wake up and promise I will bring him for supper. But when i woke up the pain is still there, and he's so exciting when see me wake up and asking...Lisa mai-mai, where are u bringing me?
I hate to turn pple down after promising somethng, so I just drag myself and went to Kuchai Lama 2046. guess what I had there, Roti Bakar and Peppermint tea..sigh...
Once I reached home, I zzzz again hoping the pain will gone next day...

Saturday
Wake up, and wondering how my head...low and behold..the pain has gone to the middle of head instead of neck on Fri nite...pop another biji of Panadol active fast....and on the go...as I have promised my friend I will go over PJ state to collect the Indocafe which he will sponsor to the orphan home..when I reached there...wahliau...he give me 3cartons...how to carry arr....somemore my car park so far....tot of going for body combat class..but mum warn me not to...when u are not feeling feel...well...again...i went to sleep hoping the pain will gone when I wake up as I need to go church after that...thank god I only feel the slight pain when I woke up...
After the service, rush back home as am meeting a friend in Puchong...this will be a so call a mini gahtering among 5 of us although another 2 aeroplane us....
I had a good time to eat Thai food again woahhaaa....yummy yummy....I had clear sea food tomyam, deep fried garoupa with thai sauce, fried asparagus, pandan chicken and sotong with garlic...and it's only 4 of us eating all of this...so shiok man...after that we had dessert in somewhere else....after an hour..we hop to A&W padang timur and have this waffle, root beer and onion ring...so happie :)

Wow, so many thing happend...I mean story in each different life....well...my dearie Joyce is tying her not with Gary after almost 10yrs of dating on my next yr birthday...hint hint...my birthday is on 19 Jan ok??? I'm thinking die lor...22/12 will b my buddy Joe getting marry, then Jan Joyce and Mar Lim Meng...waah...all close close want la...I think my contractual bonus I get in year end will be use for angpow already lehh....... hey...why so many getting married laaaa......
Alice also thought of tying the not if everything goes well next year....so in conlusion, all my friend is getting married or I shld say 80% already married and I'm the single fellow in the group after an IDIOT srewed my life up side down mid this year Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Oh..another shocking story is one of my gal friend, who's going out with her Dentist Dr...not convenient to mentioned here as he's quite well known ...Happy for my friend ...if she really marry him hor, then in our gang she will be the most successful among all..and guess what..she study till form 5 only laaaaaaa..........can become yi sang tai tai...so envy laaaaaa......why wana study so much laaaaaa......study so much oso work like a buffalo.... aiii....Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But another shocking news we got from her is abt her now ex bf of 7 yrs...man will be man...
he cheat behind her too and I don't know what happend to women nowdays, they are the 3rd party and they dare to call her to )(*&^%$#@ my friend..this is not the first time I heard this...why is the women is not ashame of themselve? Is all the man on this planet die already?? and those lam yan really "farn chin" already got a women still wana curi makan at outside..think we women is what....hotel arrr??? Orr they feel great to taste and different women at same time?? Again they will reap what they sow by end of the day....and they will have their own daughter in one fine day and other man will do this to their own daughter and they feel it la tat time...

Sunday
Wake up at 11am....previous nite reached home at 2am and half blur......then went to Bangsar Village have lunch and buy groceries.....balik...tido again :)
nite time have steamboat for dinner after the rain..so shiok..the air at outside is so cold......
and again...I had my tomyam steamboat..but this one not really good...to sour....not as original as the one on Tmn Desa.....reached home...brother bought this salt steam herbal chicken in the famous Ipoh town...end up me and mama eat half of chicken....wah sai...this weekend I've been eating and eating.......

Monday
We are throwing farewell lunch for Ms Phang..today is last day with us...our God of eating...SKC bring us somewhere Kg baru subang restaurant and their food is yummy!! again eat like hell...
From last week till end of this month, we will be keep on eating and eating coz there're too many pple leaving from our office...and I goin to miss this funny bunch of pple....

No comments: