Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ashop Commerce

I always think how can I sell of my Keroppi collection which I have collected since I was 13.
I have total 5 cartons of Keroppi items. Now, I do not have to worry anymore, I can sell through shopping cart software . It's an ward winning shopping cart software.

Life is much easier now as we can use the ecommerce software for outr selling and reach wider georaphical area, ie, to the whole world as long as you have an internet access.
and i'ts 24 hour business too! and what more can you ask for when you do not need to pay for rental at all. Payment will not be an issue because you'll be able to receive payment quickly from online transactions.
There's shopping cart available at each of the item you want to sell, all the customer need to do is to key in the qty they want to purchase and it will total up for you.

If you're not sure if this is the ecommerce software you want, you can sign up for the free trial for 10 days. Or you even can go for their test drive to have a feel how this things work.

No comments: