Friday, September 7, 2007

Snoppy is missing!!!!!!

Well, its been a week I'm with my new job and there's still lot more to go..not easy as I think!!
Been trying very hard to understand the product, process, flow...luckily I have a very supportive colleague who's guiding me...but she's leaving on 26th of Sep laa......how to learn...somemore I'm going to KK this Thursday for a week..so I loose 5 working day in learning my new job..I'm so tempted to give up this trip!!!

Something very very bad happend last Wednesday...I lost my precious Snoopy!!
Ok let me tell you how it happend in detail, u can skip if u feel boring...

My aunt usually throw the rubbish every morning and she usually don't close the main gate coz Snoopy never go out from our house..duno what happend, that day makes him goes out and my aunt didn't realise his gone! Even my mum duno he's not around for the whole day...till I came back at 8.30pm, as usual when he see me come back he will fetch the ball and waiting for me to play with him..but that day I didnt see him standing at the small gate, so I let it be and take my shower. After Im done, I thought of feeding him, but I cant see him and I begin to get worried!
Then I ask mum where is Snoopy? Mum say behind la..I say no la..not around???!! Then mum oso panic and say..I didn't go out today..must be ur aunt didnt lock the gate and he's gone!

Then I quickly drive around my area and look for him...I can't find him...then I saw a corpse in white in middle of road, I was so shock, then I call my sis to come and have a look...coz half of the body is gone...I just can't stop crying from the moment I know I lost him..and when I see the corpse I lagi cry..then my sis come..we not sure if it's he..coz only half body left..so I take one of the stick and turn the corpse..coz Snoopy is wearing a yellow leech, so if there means its him! You see he never walk or cross the road alone, he's just like a prince!

My sis then say..it might nt be him coz he's tail is very long...but this is short...and there's some patches of black..then we beranikan sendiri and look at the remaining half of body with all the usus scattered around...then my sis say..no..it's not him..it's a meow...
Then both of us continue to round..look for him...my sis then bump into DBKL which's catching dog and she ask did u see a small white dog? they say no..we just started the operation, if u wana go check go to Setapak...

After 3 hours...I oso go home dy and keep on crying when I see his cage and toys laying around..I pray so hard that God will not take him away from me and guide me where I can find him thought the chances of him coming back is slim..he's so precious to me, loosing him is much worse than I lost my relationship...

The next morning, with swallon eyes, I go to work...I quickly do a "lost dog" flyer...and print quite a lot of copies...I really no mood to work that day...can't absorb of what I have learn at all!
I quickly go home sharp 6pm....reach home and change to my short and t-shirt..then I walk behind my house all the lorong arm with the flyer, cellotape, his fav toys , biscuits and his towel
I keep on pasting the flyer around and pray in my heart that this will work....it took me almost 45min to cover part of my area...then I go home..take my dinner and look for the uncle who's selling newspaper opposite my house...asking him help me to distribute the flyer as he's selling newspaper...he charge me Rm 10 for that....

Take my keys and goes to a further area...then I thought I'm done...but there's one place that struck my mind..only God's know why he wana bring me there...as I was pasting the flyer, I heard 2 dog bark and one sound like him! So I thought I'm hallucinating or what...later I hear the same barking..after I'm done..I got inside my car...and drive very slowly pass the house..sudd i saw a white ting lying on the floor, I thought my eyes is blur bcoz of crying too much, then i quickly reverse and see clearly...yes, its a white dog, but is it maltese or spitz or etc? I got down and walk near to the house..and the dog like keep on barking to me..it looks like him! then I call him..Snoopy..he wag it's tail...my instinct told me 90% it's him!
I call that boy in the house, hello is this ur dog? The he call his mum...then she say i duno la..my daughter bring back from her bf house and bla bla..then i told her..it looks like my lost dog then the mum say no la..it all the same la...i say no..coz he response to me...then she talk a lot of ting..plse bear in mind that tru out this conversation she never open the door to me....coz she worry i carry him away

After much persuasion, she call her daughter but didnt pick up, and she ask me come next day..I say I can't he need to do operation tomorrow (I tipu her la) coz he's 7yrs old already...
She ask me what penyakit he has, I keep quiet...I told him he's Dr is where and where...she can check with him..then she still reluctant...then I like too emotional and I break down infront of her! The she oso like serba salah...she gv me her daughter number and I call..later she call back and her mum spoke to her..then her mum say she's on the way..

I quickly call sis for back up just in case they dun wana release Snoopy...my sis cepat come with my bro in law and all of Snoopy documents...then her daughter tell us that in the morning arnd 11 plus, saw him wondering in the middle of road and hampir langgar by car...so she pick him back home...then I ask her did he wearing a yellow leech with a bell? Then she say yes, then disahkan is Snoopy..even if she denied I know it's him bcoz he has some kecacatan on his body ...which we can point of to her...then she's ok and let us bring him back....

As a token of appreciation, we gv her RM 150. Her mum problem la...like dun wana give back..so teruk...what she say is so diff from her daughter...they keep on saying he's cute, obedient and bla bla..but hello..this is my dog which rare for 7 yrs!!

Words cant express my happiness when he's in car..and when reached home everybody is so suprise coz nobody expect I able to bring him back except pasting the flyer.
I really thank God for the miracle he has shown again......I still remember before I goes to sleep on the nite I can't find Snoopy... I pray so hard that he will not die...then I read Our Daily Bread and the verse for the day is Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you......it give me some comfort that God is listening to me.......

After this incident, it make me realise that I shld appreciate things around me which I don't think is important. You never realise how important to u when you have lost it...and of course learn to be contented with the things we have in life......

I want to thank all my friends who offer words of comfort, support, helping in this 2 days,some of them help me to post on net and I'm suprise my new boss actually told me..u go to look for ur dog first ok..I know he mean a lots to u..!....
All of them give me a positive answer that I will find him back...and my sis also begin to realise that the person she never think of, will actually offer to bring her to Setapak DBKL to search for Snoopy...there's so many pple support us with words of prayer too!

Thank you pple!! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Celine Tang said...

Glad snoopy was found.

babyfiona said...

Glad he is ok and you are as well :D