Friday, November 16, 2007

Absent Minded, forgetfull, blur,......

Huaaaa........been sleeping at 1am almost everyday, duno what happend to me, but time seems not to enough for me when I reached home and I have problem to wake up every morning...

Been working too hard lately till my jus otak is dripping on my working station...there's just so many many thing happend everyday without fail and problem never ending...I really look forward for this Saturday though it's only going to be a nite. Hopefully I can enjoy myself there with peace of mind and no phone call in the wee hour in the morning..

I'm very absent minded nowdays, mixing up all the appointment date...gosh..what is happening to me. I really miss the time I have in KK, it's just so peaceful where u see very few pple on the street after 9pm. In KL..I'm still in office...


No comments: