Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cough like mad

I know I have been missing in action for a while since the day I left for KK.
All i remember is after coming back from KK, I've been very busy taking over the job.
I've been very very busy recently....till I........just duno how to say....
Sleep oso in fear and keep on waking at nite....I'm praying hard that the though day will be over...

I've been having a very cough since Monday till I lost my voice..if u call me now..u can hear how sexy is my voice is, my colleague is asking if I want to become a rock singer.....
Think I'm sufeering from dry cough coz there's no flame or what...all I knew is my throat feel itchy and sometime the cough just come out of the blue and cough till tears oso come out...

Wish to update my KK trip here, but susah a bit la...my house kitchen till the fron gate going tru a reno now...my house is in the mess and not to mentioned all the dust flying around....when will all this over...all the stuff have to move here and there...house such a mess.....sigghh

No comments: