Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deepavali

Today suppose to be the day I'm waiting for .......Deepavali, not because I'm going anywhere but thought I can sleep later...but no...I need to wake up by 8am!!!

My brother ask all of us go to Ikea today, to have a look at the kitchen cabinet to have an idea what we shld buy. Since today is a public holiday, we have no choice but need to go early to get a good parking spot and less people...

We depart at 9am and reached arnd 9.45am. Then we quickly go to eat breakfast, mum ordered some fried tung fun and I get some curry chicken puff, doughnut,and cheese and chicken sandwich. I didn't know the tung fun is so cheap RM 0.99 only!! The food is ok overall worth the $$ and free refill tea or coffee, then we start to walk here and there. Brother bring along his digi cam to snap some picture.
Finally we bought a sink for the dry kitchen which cost RM 145 I think.
I kinda like their design coz it save us a lot of space. I'm thinking shld I ask their designer to deisgn my mini room so I can have more space for myself..but not sure whats the price will be coz I need to buy a lot of stuff I think...
By the time we left, it's kinda full house..so it's a good thing oso to go out early...
And now, I'm at home listening to the mixing cement machine sound with all the dust flying around. Can't wait till 6pm so I can go for my body combat class and excape all this pollution!!

Sis will be cooking for us today...hooray!! no more eating outside...cant wait to eat her big prawn, fried snapper and tofu....slurrppppppp........

To all my Hindu friend, Happy Deepavali yahh..........

No comments: