Sunday, December 30, 2007

How I end trhe year of 2007?

there's too many thing happend in the month of Dec.
My childhood frend got marry,my friend got divorce,Christmas celebration and a funeral itself.
Yes, my cousin pass away on Chritmas day. Y?? Because he got chock by a grapes, then he got a stroke and die.

Everything happend so fast...this make me realized more how fragile our life is....we never know what will happend the next second.

But my heart goes after my old aunty who need to stay in the big house all by herself. Im amazed that she can take this strongly, knowing it's faith of God my cousin need to go. She say I rather let him go rather than he's in the vegetable stage, I myself also need pple to take care of me.

Yeah he has everything that we most pple dream of, money, car,property,fame,status and etc. But....he didn't managed to bring anything out from this world. We bring nothing into this world and we bring nothing out from this world. The only thing he has is the memory. but I thank God that he has choose to follow him, at least my aunt has a peace of mind that he's in heaven right now.

It's true that we shld appreciate the pple we care abt for we really don't know what will happend next.

Have you ever think of where will you be if you no longer be on the face of this earth the next 5 minutes?
I know where I'll go and I'm not afraid to face the valley of death....

No comments: