Sunday, January 6, 2008

Accomodation in Australia and New Zealand

My friend and I plan to travel around Australia and New Zealand end of this year to celebrate Christmas, but we are in budget. So, we plan to take a no frills airline to Sydney from Singapore. Since we are arriving late, we need a place to put a nite in airport since there's no transport to city. My Australian friend recommend me to stay at Sydney Airport Hotels where I can book in advance or grab some last minute deal.

After Sydney, our next stop is Melbourne since my friend want to visit her sister who's studying there,she recommend us to visit Melbourne Airport Hotels since we are booking the late nite arrival due to the low air fares. If time permits we will also visiting Brisbane and we can log into
Brisbane Airport Hotels to get place to stay.

Our last stop is Auckland since it's much cheaper to fly from Australia instead of Spore. And I will definetly book tru Auckland Airport since the price meet our budget. The price start from NZD 85.00

No comments: