Thursday, June 21, 2007

The sky is so dark...

Oppss...the sky is so dark...think it will rain heavy tonight..and I'm still in office trying to finish my work as I will be going for a short break to Spore from tomorrow till Friday...
I hope I will have a time of refreshing there though I will be alone and just short period of time...friends ask me why Spore? and why u sit such an expensive bus? Well, I can't sit bus for too long somemore so far...I dun tink I can make it...so I rather pay slightly more a bit to avoid those sickness when I reach there. Airplane forget about it as it's too expensive...

So I have choose aeroline...cheng..cheng...here's my ticket! (oopss...tried to upload but can not ler)...but if you guys are interested u can go to www.aeroline.com.my, it cost me RM 164.80 what my bro told me there's meal to be serve and it's very comfortable..oh yeah, did I mentioned it's a double decker bus? :)

The last time I've been to Spore is 4 yrs old till now...and I can't recall any of it...so the place I must go is Spore Zoo, bird park and underwater world! I don't know why, but I just love to visit zoo if I'm outside out Msia...

Oh dear...it's already raining heavily now..suppose to have dinner with a colleague of mine...but dun think can make it leh..rain so heavily how to take my car leh? Quite regret didn't leave earlier or else I'm home now..and I haven't pack a single thing and the bus is departing at 9am tomorrow...hopefully I didnt forget to pack or bring my passport....

3 comments:

babyfiona said...

U still at office meh? why tak mau balik woh?

Go play die die only come back lar ! ENJOY UR TRIp!

babyfiona said...

p/s: buy me thing ar! ;p

Apam Balik said...

Buy u thing?? semua barang pun mahal...though I did buy someting back..wahahaha