Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Half Dying......

Left office at 5pm sharp yesterday...can't concerntrate on my work....and every body is so suprise coz I never leave office at least till 7.30pm...
Reach home, put the laptop aside and quickly change my gym clothing...dash to the housing area, got a nice car park and go for the class which I have miss out..."free spin" but yesterday is a different instructor...this instructor too canggih till I also can't catch my breath...he know every part of the song and what to do....sometime I feel like telling him ...oiii...this is cycling class not,...not asking u to open a concert...why so many pattern?

Right after free spin, dash for Body Combat...I don't think it's my stamina problem, but this track is reaallyy tough ...iamgine...need to do "de-coy" movement for I think more than 12 times ..and duno why they put in 3rd track...and the cold down exercise by end of the class is killing me too...after the class....all my shirt and pants is wet..from hair to toe...and I don't feel my leg anymore...as if it's already cacat...then I told myself..well...maybe it's good for me...at least I think I will sleep well tonite since last Friday coz I can't sleep...true enough I'm suppose to dozed off at 11pm...my body is tired..but mind can't sleep...so I text my frend...and he called me and console me....then time is getting late and I dun wana kacau him...hang up the phone..and straight to bed...

I'm onleave today...bring my mum do her passport coz she's going to HK soon...luckily the whole thing take us 3 hours only...mum is glad she dun need goes back for collection .....then I reach home..take a quick nap coz I woke up at 6.50am today....1pm woke up...dress up professionaly and goes for my interview.......head to OUG Citrus park to meet my buddy...we talk and talk...he's been a great supporter to me wherever I'm having problem...he just keep quiet and listen...as I speak and sob infront of him.....I think this time my sadness is much crucial then previous time...sigh....went back home and rush for RPM....I put my heart and soul into it today...i might be mad..but I keep on tighten the gear as a challenge..again I'm wet from head to toe...hoping tonite I can sleep well....

Today as I'm wearing the black skirt....I found it's too loose! Can't believe I loose so much weight in less than a week time...my skirt can actually turn around my waist!

1 comment:

tze said...

take it easy, i dont want to hang out with a mascular gal!