Monday, June 18, 2007

Is it true time will heal the pain??

Slept at 4am yesterday which;s equavalent to Monday 4am and dun really can sleep..woke up in between...7.30am..alarm ring...still wondering if shld text my boss to apply for half day...
look myself in the mirror..I think I still look ok though eyes seems to be swallon...

Brush my teeth...wash face...then only I realise I look so pale and eyes so swallon...quickly pat some foundation only at eye area coz I duno how to apply on the face..it make me look worse.. ..though I never have the habit of applying make up...I mean my normal make up to work is lipstick and eye shadow the most...

Reach office, pple say I look slightly different today though my eyes still swallon a bit..thank god there's a thing call foundation to cover it...but today is the hell of the day...my mind is not there at all...quickly took a nap during lunch time...but start to dream....

After work...friends pull me for a drink..and I'm so exhausted now...but still nobody able to tell me how to heal my pain...though all suggest saying time will heal the pain...but how long? another 2.5yrs?...my case is not a normal case....and nobody expected such a thing will happend to pple like me..

1 comment:

babyfiona said...

Nobody can actually tell you how to heal your heart. The moment you can let it go, the pain will dissapeard by itself. Its all depends on u, Nobody can help it. The most we outsider can do, is give u advise , that it! pick your choice and stick to it..