Sunday, June 17, 2007

The pain is still continue...........in my heart

When I woke up today....I hope everything will change....but nope...everything is still the same...
infact the pain in my heart is getting more severe....I seriously don't know this will take me how long to heal the pain I'm suffering now...

Though I've been having headache since Fri till now...the pain I'm going tru in my heart now is nothing compare to migrainne...

I don't know how am I going to work tomorrow...I don't know how to face pple around me...and I don';t think I ever can put a smile on my face...but if I don't go to office and hide in my room..the situtation will turn worse isn't it?

I didn't sleep for almost 3 days....just keep on awake ....and I don't have appetite to put anything in my mouth...oh God...have mercy on both of us

3 comments:

Rabbit said...

Aiyoh, though i dono what happened, but hope u are gonna be better soon. *hugs*

www.wowwowstudio.com said...

"Afer the wind & rain, there'll be a brand new day" ... fren, pls be tough..:) Hard time sure will be pass soon. No matter how,just think wider, u'll feel more better... :)

Apam Balik said...

Hi all frends,

Thanks for ur word of comfort....
though I'm still battling with it now