Sunday, June 10, 2007

Snoopy.....

Today...there's nothing much to write.........except to post some picture of Snoopy....from half to fully awake...Let me out from the cage!! Wee wee and potty time....can u see his half awake look...so cute...
Why still don't wana come out arr....angry because I'm late is it....don't angry la...Still don't wana come out worrr....I'm leaving la.....

Aharr....come out from the cage already..... and say cheezeeee........ :)

Oh yeah...our pastor talk about Relationship for today sermon....not sure if you all find it funny...but the whole congregration broke into laughter when he mentioned this.

The first few years you got married you will call him "Darling".....few years down the road....you will only call him "Dar".....after 10years, when he call, you will answer "PODAR"!!!! (if you are not sure what is Podar, you can ask your Indian friend what does it mean...) ..

Well, till now I'm still asking myself am I doing the right thing of not attending my friend funeral service...I've been very down for the whole day and a lot of question flying across my mind and make me feel so depress...my heart don't feel good...as if something while happend to me...I don't know what is it...but sometime women instinct is always correct...

Quote from Our Daily Bread: First Impressions often lead to wrong conclusions.



1 comment:

Rabbit said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. *hugs*