Thursday, June 14, 2007

Over work = Die

Suprise that I can blog today...but thanks to the sky that turn black like 8pm...where in actual it's only 5.10pm. I quickly pack my things rushing back to home..knowing my office area is prone of flood. I remember somewhere last year, it started to rain at 4.00 pm and didnt stop for 1.5hour, and guess what, the whole area is flooded and we cant go home till 9pm...

Once I reach home today, thought of taking a cat nap but my nap become 1.5hour and dream a lof of thing...so I'm very energetic now and wondering how am I going to sleep tonight.

Well this week is not a good week for me...starting on Monday...is the worse day...I actually forget to advise my colleagues that her shipment has been delayed for 2 weeks which cause the whole production goes haywire, till today I'm wondering why I didnt forward the email to them..though my boss say it's ok, I think, he's cursing me in and out and this coming performance appraisal not sure what he will commnet...anyway, I ADMIT to him it's my mistake rather than ask somebody to eat my "death cat"

Then within 15minutes, another problem arise, I've been call into the room by the HOD of another department. Well, he ask me this and that..then after explaining all things, he start to scold me infront of other pple, well, I done nothing wrong. I don't wana tell what is this about in here just in case some one is reading my blog. But I know I'm doing the things I'm suppose to do and Im not under his department and I have my own ground to stand. If he worry no pple will take care of his back side, who will take care of my backside? It's still not logic for him to give me all those reasons...I'm really piss off and I almost yell at him, but I keep my temper down..then I ask my HOD to talk with him. I told my HOD why am I doing all this and bla infact this is part of my department SOP, so Im very confident that I done nothing wrong!

In the end my HOD agreed to accomodate his needs, then I told my boss ok, fine, I told u this is the potential problem we have if we follow of what he wants us to do, I'm not going to bear any consequences will arise later and you pple dont come and ask me why I do this and that.

What I hate about is last time we used to do it in C way, then he want change to D way, then back to C, then back to D. This is driving me nuts! and some of the words he say is so rude, as if he owns the company.

I hate pple to accused and betrayed me...all I need is just be frank with me, why it's so hard to be frank to pple though knowing they have done wrong?
Tuesday- Went for Body Combat Class but didnt go for the cycling coz I'm late. And I totally forgotten last Tuesday is the new release for Body Combat version 32 I think. Man!! It's so tiring the steps required a lot of energy! and I almost dying there during the 2nd track. I'm not sure if this is due to I've been absent from gym for a week so, my stamina has drop or what. Or this track is really crazy? A big lesson to learn here is never absent from class...you can feel ur body and muscle has look it flexibility.

Today I received an email from my colleague, she say "Hey gal I hope you will not be the next one! But your situation is just like this gal, I;m not cursing you, but care about you, get a life....so I read what is this about...well I would say 70% of the stuff it reported here is almost the same of what happening to me now...is it time for me to wake up?

But sometime just wondering if I come to home early I'm not sure what will I be doing? I think pple life is different...I think things will change if I ever got marry and have my own family and I'm pretty sure that my focus will change to my family. I have to admit family is the most important aspect in life though some of u might not agree, no money can ever buy this kind of feeling . I'm just amazed that some women can sacrifce for their familyby giving up their high flying career to focus in their family. If I have the opportunity I think I will do the same too..coz I believe it's important for the parents to be with their kids when they grow up, I read from somewhere else that day saying "How a father spend time with their children during the first 10 years will determine how the children will spend their time with their father before the last 10yrs he pass away." I don't want to miss out the opportunity with my children as they growing up and as we are aware of, children nowdays is no like what it used to be for the pass 10 years, pple just getting more and more complicated nowdays.

If only I have the chance to choose again, I rather to be born during my mum's time where pple is so honest with each other,straight forward, no computer, no DVD, no internet and life much simplier and no such thing as instant mee! and food with MSG!!




1 comment:

babyfiona said...

i read that before, so dunt become like her. really no M medicine can cure ur health