Friday, July 6, 2007

My favourite song.....that I never get bored with

If you're an avid listener of light and easy, u might come across this song ... it's sung by All 4 One but compose by Jim Brickman. The version I load into blog and Friendster is sung by Jim himself. Title of this song is "Beautiful as You"

I've been his avid fans since 1998, that time I don't know he can sing..all I know is he's a very talented piano player and he compose most of his song for a lot of singer like Martina Macbride, Michael SW Smith and etc...one of his popular hits is Valentine, The Gift, You are the love of my life and etc.

I have to agreed that the nickname they give to him..Mr Romance (how I wish he's my guy)!!!, all his song and music is just so soothing and relax. When I play his song, it come into my mind that I'm enjoying this song with someone I love holding hand by hand somewhere secluded with mother nature.. though it will not happend for now and not sure if it will happend to my life again. Now, wherever any guy try to come near me...I will put a step behind coz there's a lot stuff I need to let go before I got involve with anyone, I don't want to hurt the other party due to my past or whatsoever..but anyway, it's been a long time I've be a single. There're time I enjoy and not enjoying, all I can do now is pick up the pieces back to myself and try to lead life by myself.

Since I was 20, I always keep this little secret to myself that I will play Jim's song for my wedding ..and if I can afford, I will hire a pianist to play his song live...or better still if my other half play for me when I'm walking in :) ... for your info, I don't know how to play any musical instrument ok?

Well, I have to admit I'm quite a romantic person though it does not show physically or I don't look like one....I always tell my friend that if I'm only a man, I think my other half will be very happie with me coz I'm very sure I will tret her well like I treat all my exes.
and I hope my other party is same too, I never feel ashame to hug my love one or kiss him in the public (but in Msia, I know, no french kissing). I always try to do something to show my appreciation for other party...I don't need fancy gift or material from him, but just want to enjoy a simple life...I enjoy it when we can spend the whole nite talking lying on the grass, or walk on the beach hand by hand...or sometime, all we need just be next to each other, but we don't need to speak a word as we feel with the contented knowing the person is just next to us...
So, sometime I feel Mat Salleh suits me more than asian guy coz I always feel asian guy is not expressive enough. But, I've never try mat salleh before, so I no comment...

This is the lyrics for this song don't you think it's romantic?

From the Moment I saw you,from the moment I looked into your eyes
There was something about you
I knew I knew that you were once in a life time a treasure near impossible to find and I know how lucky I am to have you
Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you
Holding you in my arms no one else has fit so perfectly I could dance forever with you, with you and at the stroke of midnight please forgive me if I can't let go cause I never dreamed I'd find a Cinderella of my own
Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect dayand when it comes to shooting stars,
I've seen a fewbut I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you
Chorus repeat: Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect dayand when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a fewbut I've never seen anything...Oh Oh, Oh no, I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you from the moment I saw you,from the moment I looked into your eyes...

No comments: