Thursday, July 5, 2007

Singapore Part 2

I feel so sleepy when I woke up coz I wet in Clarke Quay till midnight....if memory serve me right, I woke up at 9.30am...
then goes to food court and try their nasi lemak and a glass of sugar cane with lemon...not bad ehh...coz there's luncheon meat my fav!!.. SGD 2/plate and can choose 3 lauk...but for ur info, their standard package is rice,sambal and timun only ok....not like us, got egg and ikan bilis...all this counted as additional....

After the meal...go to that area shop a while then head to the place I always wanted to go...Singapore Zoo...it's so far from the place I stay...bukan main...coz taking bus.... after duno how long I sampai at last....

I have to admit it's my fault to wear sandal to spore, i didnt expect i will walk so much! Shld wear my sneaker..the Zoo is so big and the animal is so alive!! better than KL punya 100% man...I managed to see all the animal I always wanted to see....let me show u the picture Healthy white tiger

A very big totoise..you actually can sit on it!


I duno what is this, but cute worr..we are not allow to feed any food
that that pompuan China mari go to feed her -__-


The one I always wanted to see, Sheeba and Sheena, the polar bear!

But they zzzzzzzz the whole day...Spore weather is superb hot


After the Zoo, went to this place duno call what eat the soup meehon as I'm too hot..and then arr..I saw a stall sell Apm balik...showing there quite famous worr..naik surat khabar..so i also buy one and taste..normal la...no great deal..the peanut they grain it to too smooth dy, like powder..still prefer KL one...

Then went to this place call Queensway, to look for sneakers, those got % no size either too small or big..so end up tak buy apa apa...after that rush to Bugis street...again look for shoe coz I really can't tahan I feel my back going to break into 2..and I have headache lagi...I've been popping Panadol Active fast that day..tink 2 tablets...went to the nite market see if there's any shoe...not ngam...then pop into a shopping mall...call ehh..OG...oh yeah..I found a so call wrap arnd shoe..SGD 15.90, after % it's 12.90...after I pay, I straight change the new shoe then I thought of keeping my sandal..then..I have a look at it again..the back has actually split into 2!! and I still walk for whole day! Oh yeah did I mentioned the nite before on my way back to Clarke Quay, I went to this Esplanade, as I was walking half way..I fell down..like sitting tat gelongsor and that road like turun bukit...I duno whether I'm too tired, drunk a little bit or the shoe is really no more bunga!

After OG, head back home coz I'm too tired...quickly take shower and sleep...when I lie on the bed..my back just cant touch the bed..too sour pain..I have to sleep side way...and b4 I sleep I pop the Active fast again..tak mau wake up with headache tomorrow.,..

The 2nd day is the worse one ..coz walk too much...only Zoo alone is 3 hour..at first thought of going to Jurong birdpark after Zoo, but I dun't think I can do it!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now a days hard to see white tiger...