Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Match make..........

Do you believe in match make....?? Duno what happend this few days...so many tried to match make me with this and this...hello pple out there, can't u leave me alone for a while? I see guy oso phobia already...and whatever they say now I only trust 10% ...how do u want me to talk to them?

The worse part is today...my own aunty tried to be "mui yan" and ask me for an email add, saying a guy interested to befriend with me...Hello...he haven't meet me b4 how he interested to be friend with me lehh....and if be a friend with him is so susah coz my aunty knows him and whatever I do and say also have to berjaga jaga...so susah man...can not show my weird and funny face lerr...*sweating already*....

Why are they so worry I don't get marry meh...this is what year worrr...I think I'm alright to leave without a man...I can earn my own $, I have my own activities, I can cook, I can travel alone, I can watch movie alone, I can eat alone...
so what's the point for me to have an extra "burden" to have someone....and worrying 24/7 whether he's cheating on me or how long will this relationship last???

No comments: