Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wish me........

Gosh, it's less than 12 hours I need to face new environment, pple, culture and etc...not sure if I'm able to adapt into it....Help meeeee...........don't think I can sleep tonight...pray for me gals and boys...

This afternoon, went for a round of shopping to destress myself..again, use money...celaka...
but I tell myself..this will be my last roung of buying stuff...save the $$ for next year trip to Indonesia...and not to forget my KK trip is around 3 weeks only....gosh...I don't thinkI have enough stamina la....how arr....yesterday is the first time I went for Sat RPM class...actually yesterday is not RPM, it's Chase and race,....this instructor really sot plug.....all the tracks non stop..towards end of the class you know what he ask us to do arr...put a leg on the bar there and cycle with one leg only!!!!! then he to tighten the gear till my leg can move at all...i shout to him..ooiii painful la...what to do, yesterday class only me and another lady, so he focus to us only la....but i think if u can survive his class....I'm sure ur leg will be tone up man....and wear ur miniskirt confidently...luckily I had my 2 piece of apam balik+milo an hour b4 the class..for I'm sure I'm going to puke out if like this...coz towards the end of the class, I had a very drowsy feeling and wana puke...but I dun wana thik abt him..and he there...faster, dun slow down....go !!go!! go!!....

Actually I don't intend to go for this class, but I woke up at 7am...yes,...7am on Sat!! What to do, I have promise my mum frend that I will fetch her to market mah...and I also need to buy vege... and you know what...it rains man!!! so u imagine la..that market is not indoor, outdoor and I like perang umbrella with all the "si lai"..I'm sure you know how troublesome it is when u go pasar malam raining and open ur umbrella..everybody wana hold it high high.....I wet like mad..even with an umbrella...the most happie part is when I saw that apam balik stall open..hahaa..cepat cepat got to buy 2 pieces...reach home arnd 8.30..so...aiyah, prepare myself go for 9am class lor...

Gals, I can tell you...after 5 days substitute my mama place as a housewife, it's not easy to do cooking, washing, buying vege with si lai, baby sit and etc!!!!
There;s so many things to do...goshh...so, dun think of get married and stay at home is an easy job la...now I really appreciate what my mum did man...not easy....

No comments: