Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fili feleh here and there

Huaaa..........this morning when I woke up..so dizzy...like didnt sleep...the one small tablet of flu medicine like taking my life..still feel like "wing wing" effect now...and somemore need to wake up early today...coz friend come to pick me at 7.30am...didnt drive to work today...lucky..or else wa lagi wing...

Never I blog in office...this is the first time..to express my kesakitan....

Im still ok in the morning...after lunch till now...huaa.a....all of them tot what happend to me...
flu like crazy...and sorethroat like mad...steal somebody cap ibu and anak to drink...provide temp relief only....now tinking if I shld go MC though all of them ask me go MC tomorrow...but my work how leh....Fri closing somemore...

I sure die standing...later tonite will go to eat Thai Food...aii.....habislah kerongkong aku....

3 comments:

babyfiona said...

wah ! u keng chau ler, so many thing to do and still can blog in the office hehehe

Rabbit said...

Wah u sick ledi samo eat Thai food ah? Aiyoh then drink more water lu after that!

Apam Balik said...

No Thai food no life....