Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday......and Spore part 1....

Pheww...Friday at last but today is the month end closing...and again need to go to work tomorrow la...I shld be asleep by this hour but just came back from Steven Corner with my friend and can't sleep now...over tired already :)



I still suffering from bad flu,cough and sorethroat. Yes still work till late and didnt take MC...really can;t afford too..wana go home early also can not.. andYes, I did go for Thai food last Wed..and duno if the cooks know I'm sick..the food that he cook esp spicy than normal day...but I enjoy it...makan dulu baru sakit la..my frend chee can't eat spicy food...the first spoon of tomyam and green curry, he wana cry for help already..I quickly ask waiter to give him a glass of cold water!! Pipo...pipo...cold water lai lerr........I'm suprise I can eat spicy tat day and I'm sick! duno leh...normal day I cant even take red chilli...but if you're saying Thai Food...huaaa...my fav man...gasak like mad...then next day go to work I begin to lost my voice..sendiri cari pasal...



Hmm..thinking back of last week, I'm in Spore now...oh yeah clubbing in MOS (Ministry of Sound) in Clarke Quay...if ever go Spore again, I will to this place and make sure I'm well prepared this time...not with my shopping bags and my Eastpak backpack!! I'm ok with my first glass of beer, no problem...then I order this Vodka Lime...aiyah..no good la...so I cepat cepat habis...once I habis I feel so "wing" ...with a million star on my head...(thinking I'm still like last time....drink few shot also no prob :p....old dy)


I think I did have a good time there....though I'm so exhausted...ok let me tell u what happend in day one...


I board the bus from Corus Hotel at 10am...see the bus nice or not....the most expensive bus from KL to Spore lehh....I wanted to catch the picture of the food they serve but I too malu la...the gal who sat next to me is a Sporean...nanti she thought y this fellow so jakun...food also wana take....if u want to know how the bus looks like go to http://www.aeroline.com.my/

I don't have any sickness whn I reached there coz the coach is very comfortable...I can stretch my whole leg...I would say the sit is much comfortable than airplane!! and I sleep like a pig..they even on movie for us to watch, "Click" hehe... Worth my $$...

Then at 2.30 after 5 hours journey...I reach Harbourfront...went to my friend's plce, put my luggage at place and we start our journey...first we went to Orchard Road...managed to buy some stuff....then went to a Thai Rest for dinner and then head to Clarke Quay till midnite...sleep peacefully that nite coz I'm so tired.. Me, in Orchard Road...plse ...excuse me...snap my picture plse...click! click..

Soft Shell Crab, which';s quite yummy
Clear seafood tomyam...but I still prefer Tmn Desa one...this one not uumpph enough

Me in Clarke Quay before/after go clubbing..can't remember la


Supper before goes home, Cheesecake and Oreo Milkshake in TCC located in Clarke Quay.



Hmm...today is the 2nd week.....of that unhappy incident...last 2 week 2day...I'm in Jln Imbi there...sobbing and drinking..think I begin to get over it...though it's not 50% of it yet...but I would say much better than last 2 weeks and I'm suprise that I can begin to let go at short period of time..maybe bcoz I begin to face the reality and the facts that never change....

But just want to say thanks to all my friends who stand by me in that shitty time...comfort, scold,slap me and bla bla...it's important to have some friends who you can rely on when u are lost or depress...sometime it's not the matter of quantity but quality frend...who u can talk to even at 4.30am...and in this period of time..you will know who is your true friend...



Tomorrow suppose to go Orphan Home..but need to go back work..and so sad I can't follow Daniel shop together....aiii.....will miss my children there :(

No comments: